Anyone tried the carbon fiber door sill covers from elite

nofearracer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First off, I have read that other tread that concerns Elite because Im sure it would be brought up. The question Im asking is about the carbon fiber door sill covers that they make. I was wondering about the fit and the quailty of the sills.

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of the quality of work or how much I wanted it... I would not support a vendor in anyway that will not answer the questions of even one unsatisfied customer. Man - I'd rather put duct tape on my sills and draw a carbon fiber design with a permanent marker than buy from Elite.

Mike

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a set well before all of these other issues came into play with Elite, anyhow, they are very nice looking and most of all they allow access to your lower sills without having to remove the carbon fiber.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of the quality of work or how much I wanted it... I would not support a vendor in anyway that will not answer the questions of even one unsatisfied customer. Man - I'd rather put duct tape on my sills and draw a carbon fiber design with a permanent marker than buy from Elite.

Mike

i've seen them, and i think that would actually look better...

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a set well before all of these other issues came into play with Elite, anyhow, they are very nice looking and most of all they allow access to your lower sills without having to remove the carbon fiber.

As said above, they look real good installed. I had problems in getting the sidesill screw covers which were not shipped with the covers. But the mailed them to me later.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE First off, I have read that other tread that concerns Elite because Im sure it would be brought up. The question Im asking is about the carbon fiber door sill covers that they make. I was wondering about the fit and the quailty of the sills.
If you play with fire you will get burnt.Don BIT-- when it happens.Iam new member to this site and i realize that quality and ELITE should not be used in same sentence.If they screw up high ticket items and have no customer service .What do you think your going to get?Besides bent. But then again you are asking for quailty not quality. :D (that was a joke) What i am getting at, is how can you support someone who has not serviced your fellow members and cheated and lied to them. :mad: :mad: Maybe at one time they where on there way to the top intill they forgot what made them.My .02 for what it is worth :2tu:

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have them on my GTS. The quality of the covers is very good. However, mine have cracked over the region of the cats. If the cats have been removed, or if there are hi-flow cats in place, I doubt it would have happened. However, I didn't think this would occur with the stock cats in place anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960