Anyone use a Sparco Rev in their car ??

Stephen Yap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you did can you tell me if the shoulder supports clear the door panels. Based on my measurements, it should but it is very close and the bolt placements on the floor would probably be a factor.

If you have another competition seat that you use which clears the door panels, pls. let me know. Thanks.

OP
OP
S

Stephen Yap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
REDSLED, did you see if the shoulder supports cleared the door panels? The Evo and Evo2 are wider than the Rev. An installation that I saw of the Pro2000 which is narrower than the Evo had to have the supports cut to fit. I want to avoid that if I can. Thanks.

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
REDSLED, did you see if the shoulder supports cleared the door panels? The Evo and Evo2 are wider than the Rev. An installation that I saw of the Pro2000 which is narrower than the Evo had to have the supports cut to fit. I want to avoid that if I can. Thanks.

If I'm not mistaken Bobby Archer had the EVO 2 at Viper Days and I was told the shoulder support had to be cut off to fit in the car. Don't quote me though. You might try emailing them Bobby Archer is very helpfull.

Joe B

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a pro2000 and another local racer has a evo2. Both of these installations use new mounting points due to roll cage and seating preference requirements - but they certainly fit inside the interior compartment - even with the cages.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc