Anyone Want a VEC 1???

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a VEC1 that I thought I'd sell if anyone wants it. It doesn't have an A/F gauge, but that's not really needed IMHO. I tuned it in on a dyno and made 20rwhp or so. VERY cheap hp for the money on a Viper! I figure it's worth $100 plus shipping. I'll inevitably get some guy that offers me $75 or $87.68 or something, so I'll say $100 plus shipping again. lol

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They normaly go for aleast $200.00, so I will give you $205.00... with lights

Cudaman :usa:

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a VEC1 that I thought I'd sell if anyone wants it. It doesn't have an A/F gauge, but that's not really needed IMHO. I tuned it in on a dyno and made 20rwhp or so. VERY cheap hp for the money on a Viper! I figure it's worth $100 plus shipping. I'll inevitably get some guy that offers me $75 or $87.68 or something, so I'll say $100 plus shipping again. lol

What a tightass, you couldnt even throw that in the deal :2tu: add it to my basket if you havent sold it yet.

S

SUN RA KAT

The VEC1 adapts readily to other vehicles. I have my VEC1 on my highly modded Dodge Ram truck and it works great. I now get better gas mileage without loss of power - it was running way too rich without the VEC1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas