Anyone Want To STEAL My Car???

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I may trade it in on a new 911 turbo. The dealership is offering $70k, so I'll sell it for $71k if anyone is interested, and we'll do an in and out. The car is a 2003 with just over 6k on the clock, and I have roughly $28,000 sunk into it after the fact. I've done a looong list of mods including the polished Paxton, wheels, full polished intake, clutch, gears, exhaust, and LOTS of other stuff. The car put down 720 at the wheels, but I went with a very conservative tune, so it should be just under 700rwhp now. It's going to be a quick thing, so I'll need someone who is ready to buy, and has cash in hand, or good credit. Financing can obviously be arranged for qualified buyers. Also, if you wanted to trade your current car in on this one, it would be a great way to get a ton of mods for pennies on the dollar! Just thought I'd give you guys dibs on a very tweaked car!
3406new_wheel-med.jpg

3406car_w_wheels.jpg

3406my_engine-med.jpg

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don't want to fool with any of that, but if it comes down to it, and you find some more money stashed in a mattress, we might talk. lol

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crockett,
check your pm...how much money on top of my stock wheels :D and are those 19's all around or 20's out back?

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll probably do something early next week. It wouldn't be a super hard decision for someone who was in the market. You'll spend low $60k's on a nice 2003, so for 7 or 8 grand more, you can have almost $30k in aftermarket parts, and you don't have to wait for the install like I did. All of this stuff is less than 3 months old!

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a good deal. Why are you moving into to a slower car? Are you getting old? :D :usa:

4207henri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A porshe would be perfect for you carrot, especially with the name "Big Carrot" :)

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're all getting older!

Why a NEW 911 TT? Are they any different than the '02 or 03'? If not, pick up a nice used one and save $40k. From what I have seen, they tank in value as soon as you drive them off the lot. And then seem to hold strong at $75k or so after a couple years. JMO

OP
OP
B

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking at probably an '03 with low miles. No sense in paying new prices and losing my ace in a year. Definitely want one under warranty!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking at probably an '03 with low miles. No sense in paying new prices and losing my ace in a year. Definitely want one under warranty!

I agree! Good luck in the search! :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas