Anyone watch Bull Run?

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watch this show with a bunch of performance cars and wonder how a Viper would do.

I guess we would be similar to the guys in the Lambo but I would think our clutch would last longer. The Viper would probably smoke any of the other cars in the competitions except for maybe the Lotus or Lambo. If you get a semi-decent driver he would just walk away from everyone. :2tu:

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've caught it a few times-and while it has been interesting-it is getting a little boring. They are not allowed to speed-so that takes most of the fun out of it. Plus, all of the challanges are a little disapointing-seems like not many of the poeple can drive.

OP
OP
GTSnake

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're not kidding. The guy with the Lambo had a lead foot with more money than brains. The slalom challenge with him versus the F150 should have been a cakewalk. Instead all he did was fishtail out of control.

The Mexicans are hilarious though. They crack me up all the time.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen most episodes. It seems to be more of a strategy game managing fuel and planning a route. Most of the challenges except for last week were stupid.

Breakdowns so far were almost predictible, especially with the Lambo the way he was ripping on it doing doughnuts. How long does an average clutch last on a Lambo anyway, 15k? Still not sure why he beat on a 200k car to get a 200k prize.

The Firebird seems the perfect choice because it has good overall abilities primarily the relatively cheap purchase price so I would beat on it to win.

The Charger is a killer looking vehicle.:drive:

I agree that a Viper would be a real contender to win because with a 6 speed and a low rear gear ratio, 80mph is at 1600 rpms all day making for not so bad gas use. Maybe there will be one in next years run if there is.

Looking foward to tonight in 1/2 hr. :eater:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been watching from the beginning and must say it is pretty entertaining. I had applied for the show but after finding out the details, I was glad I backed out. I could never do the things that they are doing to the Viper. I am very intreiged to see who wins though.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason (Team F-150) is a local firefighter/EMT that I've known for a couple of years. He's also an _extremely good_ quad rider.

OP
OP
GTSnake

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason (Team F-150) is a local firefighter/EMT that I've known for a couple of years. He's also an _extremely good_ quad rider.

He seems to be a very good driver. When he took down the lambo in the slalom I was pretty impressed eventhough the Lambo driver couldn't drive his way out of a paper bag.

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The no speeding deal blows. What's the point? The F150 could end up winning based upon fuel mileage alone. I say let them speed, but if they get a ticket or get into an accident, they're out! Now that would be a challenge!:rambo:

Whoaa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw it the first night it aired and once or twice since, I want to like it for the cars, but the show does **** unfortunately

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302