Are there any good shops in Phoenix to get work done?

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering is there any good shops around the phoenix area to get some work done to my viper?

-thanks
Eddie Martin is the Viper tech at Bill Luke Dodge in Phoenix. (and Viper owner, and very active member of the VCA, and does trackside support for some Viper racers wherever they race.) He is very well known by most AZ Viper owners and is the go to guy here. You can trust your car to him, 100 %.

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie Martin is the Viper tech at Bill Luke Dodge in Phoenix. (and Viper owner, and very active member of the VCA, and does trackside support for some Viper racers wherever they race.) He is very well known by most AZ Viper owners and is the go to guy here. You can trust your car to him, 100 %.

Yup. Dead on. He even helps those as far away as Canada! :omg:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had great experiences with Eddie. He has serviced both of my Vipers and has also gone on some VCA cruises with us. A great guy and highly recommended, reliable, and trustworthy.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You misunderstood, Andrew. It was Vibora who posted that message. She and Eddie have had some intimate moments together in the shop. And speaking to the topic, he has does very good work with her.

Thanks for the clarification, Dale...LOL! I have to think of a name for my "new" female in the house (er, garage)..