At the auction tomorrow

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two vipers and a butload of Ram SRT's.

2004 Black SRT vipe, 4757miles, looks like a buyback car for trans fluid overheat, check engine light and bad shifting trans....

2005 Red SRT vipe, 3853miles, looks perfect, no stories

If anyone is interested shoot me a pm and I will send you the vin to do your due diligence...by the way, these are in chicago

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black one, high bid 46....the dodge rep on the block wanted 50 so no sale. The cars paint was a little funky.

Red 05....high bid 53250 buy yours truly, I would have gone more but thats where the bidding stopped. Clean car, one little scratch, rims saw some action.....dodge rep on the block wanted 60. I might go after it again at the next sale in two weeks..

Arena auto auction in Bollingbrook, closed to public..only dodge and chryler dealers can buy here.

There were a butload of Ram srt's there...05's all loaded with sunroof, navi, tonneau...never titled with 2k miles for 30,000 and a loaded 06 sold for 34....
I thank god I sold my Ram Srt a few months ago as for these things are the red headed stepchild of the SRT lineup. Other cars worth mentioning, a magnum srt with a crack rail that sold for 20's and a crossfire srt6 that sold for 24. And there were some chargers and magnums with police packages that were just wicked looking.

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so...are you offering to hook up your fellow VCA members with such exclusive pricing?

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would be more than happy to help a brother out.

snampro, didnt you just post this comment in another thread....
What is it with GenIII guys? Guess they are just mad that my old car has better lines...(GenIII's have a cup holder you know, nothing to be proud of)

A comment like that leads me to believe that you are not in the market for a srt

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i would be more than happy to help a brother out.

snampro, didnt you just post this comment in another thread....
What is it with GenIII guys? Guess they are just mad that my old car has better lines...(GenIII's have a cup holder you know, nothing to be proud of)

A comment like that leads me to believe that you are not in the market for a srt
LOL Biting tongue :p

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"What is it with GenIII guys? Guess they are just mad that my old car has better lines...(GenIII's have a cup holder you know, nothing to be proud of)"

Hell ine has a chrome billet cell phone holder,ot a cup holder.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stick to your guns on the 05. Maybe let it sit for one auction and then come back at another time. You are not far off on that one. Don't buy the problem car. The Crossfire sounded great. That will be a quick resell for someone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog