Attention Canada! Time critical.. really need to sell my Viper fast!!

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all..

I have my 98 GTS listed in the Classifieds and really need to sell it fast. I am moving home to Denmark as soon as possible now, and a situation has developed where I really need the money from my car. My plan was originally to take it home with me if I didn't get it sold but that has now changed..

If any of you Canadian enthusiasts or owners know anyone or is interested yourself in buying this nice machine, my new asking price is 50,000 CAD or best offer!! As said before.. I need to sell fast, even if I am going to loose some money on it :( [******] happens but you cannot plan the unexpected..

If any questions please feel free to call me (780-639-4740) or email me at [email protected] and I will answer any questions you may have on my car.

Erik

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe check with the local Viper club? I would e-mail the president of the Western Canada VCA chapter if I were you and explain your problem to him, maybe he can direct you to someone looking for a Viper or a place/person that might be of help. Here:

http://www.viperclub.org/vca/regions.html

Look about 3/4 down the page for "VCA-Canada: Western" and you should be good ;)

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've said it before, I'll say it once more: where were you a year ago when I was looking for a V?
Put it on the AutoTrader.ca, there's only two in Alberta listed, both R/T10s one in Ed one here. Just a thought, it's where I found mine.

OP
OP
F

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.. I will mail them right away!

Sorry about that Asp Man.. ;) You can always buy another one! :laugh: But I already tried Autotrader.ca but not many seemed interested. Besides when I say I'm leaving back to Europe fast, I mean fast. My plan is to leave this week so I am very interested in a fast trasfer of ownership!

Erik

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just sent you an email for more details. Live in Calgary and already own an '01 GTS ... but interested to know more.

Cheers!!

OP
OP
F

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have now sold my car.. For a much lover price than I would ever have thought possible. So the buyer did a fantastic deal!

I'm sorry to those I did not respond. I had a lot of business to take care of.

Hopefully I will buy myself another Viper some day. It has been a great experience and a lot of fun :)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have now sold my car.. For a much lover price than I would ever have thought possible. So the buyer did a fantastic deal!

Hopefully I will buy myself another Viper some day. It has been a great experience and a lot of fun :)

What's the story on the sale? Did it go to Kevin (looked like he was seriously interested) or an other VCA member :2tu: ?

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Take care my friend and look me up when you're back on this side of the pond.
I am planning to visit Denmark some day to meet some of my relatives and seeing how it's not that big of a country, maybe even have a snapps with you!
Stay in touch!
By the way, where did your GTS end up?

OP
OP
F

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car went to a local guy in Cold Lake, so no VCA related person. I did not have any more time to look for any buyers so I took the best offer I could get (even though it was a crappy one). I thought the market would be much greater in Edmonton but not many seemed interested. That is the shame with a medium milage Viper. It still have so many years to live and the condition was exceptionally great for its age.. I don't understand 54000 miles is that bad if the car is great..

Anyway.. It is sold and I will definetely keep in touch with you Tracy. Please send me an email whenever you get to Denmark. I will do the same whenever I come to Canada again.

Take care guys.. it has been great being a Viper owner and meet some of you guys. As said earlier, I hope to get another one in the future.

Erik

Nuck

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Too bad you never had a bit more time Erik. There just aren't enough people in western Canada to move an exotic car quickly. Good luck with everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi