Aug 25'th Lunch at Tower Restaurant in Bel Air MD!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called the restaurant today to reserve space for the VA/MD/DE club lunch at The Tower Restaurant. I also requested parking be blocked off for our cars. This is an event that has been on the schedule for this year and I hope you all have marked your callendars!

I am going to need a fairly accurate head count for the restaurant, so let me know if you will be joining us.

When: August 25'th (1:00 pm)

Where: Tower Restaurant,

The Main Street Tower is located at 29 South Main Street, Bel Air MD 21014. We are located across from the court house in the heart of downtown Bel Air.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
sounds like a great day... esp coming from Hunt Valley cars & coffee ( 7:30 to 9 in the morning )
we could 'cruise' from HV to Bel Air back roads...
count me in Bel Air

Last edited:

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like a great day... esp coming from Hunt Valley cars & coffee ( 7:30 to 9 in the morning )
we could 'cruise' from HV to Bel Air back roads...
count me in Bel Air

I was planning to be in NYC for work but I think I want to do this lunch since I haven't seen the club peeps in awhile.... We can get a Katie's crew together to meet at HV as well.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be down for going to Katies this weekend.

I was planning to be in NYC for work but I think I want to do this lunch since I haven't seen the club peeps in awhile.... We can get a Katie's crew together to meet at HV as well.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a joke? Weatherman is again calling for scattered thunderstorms this weekend, right in time for our luncheon (30-50%). This *****.

Yeah, I'm going to try to come down to Katies for the morning, but the rest of the day might be up in the air for the luncheon. My have to take the daily driver. I really don't like to drive my car in the rain.

Do you want to meet me @ Katies and then cruise up?

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a joke? Weatherman is again calling for scattered thunderstorms this weekend, right in time for our luncheon (30-50%). This *****.

Yeah, I'm going to try to come down to Katies for the morning, but the rest of the day might be up in the air for the luncheon. My have to take the daily driver. I really don't like to drive my car in the rain.

Same here.... May just roll up in the Rover.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone that has posted or RSVP'd. Should be a great day. Isolated possible... Should be sunny and nice. See you all there!

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo John, after going to wreckedexotics.com and seeing that most Viper accidents posted there happened in bad weather, I'm pretty amendment about not driving in the rain (not having windshield wipers just gives me the added excuse).

I actually recently got caught in a downpour on the way to a car show (luckily the top was up). That was a very interesting ride; no windshield wipers and everything!

Something to do with not having wipers? :D

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove the Viper to work today. Coming home, got a CEL. Scared the crap out of me. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be at Katies in the morning so that I can get a buddy of mine to check the code with his reader. I'll try to make it down if he can come over tonight.

Do you want to meet me @ Katies and then cruise up?

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove the Viper to work today. Coming home, got a CEL. Scared the crap out of me. Needless to say, I don't think I'll be at Katies in the morning so that I can get a buddy of mine to check the code with his reader. I'll try to make it down if he can come over tonight.

Come to Katie's, I'll pull it with my reader.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be able to make this one! Late notice but my work can be tricky on weekends...... Hope to see you guys there.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Laser. Just got your message now! My buddy will be over in about 30 minutes to read the code for me. I don't think it is serious because the car felt fine on the drive home, but I didn't want to take any chances.

Come to Katie's, I'll pull it with my reader.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Laser. Just got your message now! My buddy will be over in about 30 minutes to read the code for me. I don't think it is serious because the car felt fine on the drive home, but I didn't want to take any chances.

Cool....well if anyone needs a code reader/clearer I got one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960