Tower Lunch in Bel Air - Saturday, August 24th at 1:00 PM

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lunch at the Main Street Tower on Saturday, August 24th at 1:00 PM. We will have rooftop seating like we did last year (it's all shaded and they have a tent so we're covered even if it rains). They are working on the street-side parking for us, which requires the owner to work with the Chief of Police to get the parking meters covered. If there are any snags in that process we will have ample parking at the rear of the restaurant in their private lot. I'll send out a reminder email later this week with an update on where to park.

This is a great restaurant with great food and this event has been very well attended since the first time we did it. I hope we see you there in your Viper! It will be a rain or shine event, so if Mama Nature doesn't cooperate, bring your daily driver!

Summary:

What: Good Food, good company, amazing cars!
When: Saturday, August 25th, 1:00 PM
Where: Main Street Tower Restaurant & Lounge
29 S. Main Street, Bel Air, MD 21014
Why: Because LOTS of Vipers in one place is just pure awesome.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please let me know if you plan on attending so I can give restaurant fairly accurate count.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
I am driving to DC this Thursday and will be there till the 30th. Will let you know soon if I can make this. And, if I can make it, Rain or shine, I will be in the Viper :)

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am driving to DC this Thursday and will be there till the 30th. Will let you know soon if I can make this. And, if I can make it, Rain or shine, I will be in the Viper :)

Very cool, hope it works out.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personal/family obligations will keep me from attending. Tough time right now, I miss seeing all of you (and getting the car out) I hope everyone has a good time.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got reserved spaces in front of the restaurant. Looks like we may potentially have two new SRT's there. Don't think we have had one yet at an event. It will be interesting if we make it to two...