Blackthorne Inn Cruise and Lunch this Sunday, May 18th, 2014

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blackthorne Inn Cruise 2014

Cruise Details: Enjoy a scenic drive starting in Sterling, Virginia and ending at the historic Blackthorne Inn and Restaurant in Upperville, Virginia.
Once owned by George Washington, the Blackthorne Inn is located in the heart of Virginia’s famed Hunt Country, at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains and historic Ashby Gap. The surrounding scenic beauty attracts visitors year-round and its many activities include: fox hunting, trail rides, polo matches and steeplechase races, hiking, fishing, rafting, canoeing, vineyard tours, antique and specialty shops, and historic Civil War sites, estates, and battlefields.
When: Sunday, May 18[SUP]th[/SUP], 2013

Time: Cruise - Meet @ 10:30 AM, Depart promptly @ 11:00 AM
Lunch - 12:30 PM
Meeting Place: Meeting place is cul-de-sac near Ferrari of Washington. The cul-de-sac is located off of Commercial Drive and it’s intersection with Beverly Way in Sterling, VA. I will attach a Google Maps image showing the cul-de-sac and Ferrari of Washington.

Address for Ferrari of Washington (for reference):

Ferrari of Washington
45235 Towlern Place
Sterling, VA 20166

Restaurant: Blackthorne Inn and Restaurant
10087 John S Mosby Hwy
Upperville, VA 20184
TEL: (540) 592-3848

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please PM me or email me if you plan on attending. Weather looks great for Sunday.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One final edit...(sorry). Since this event is Sunday, we can meet at Ferrari of Washington parking lot and drool on the windows. Lots of nice F-cars, Lambo's and Masseratis.