August mtg tonight at Fuddruckers in Schaumburg...

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great weather tonight! ...so far :drive:

Next Club Monthly Meeting – Wednesday - August 6th
Our next club meeting is approaching. Same time, same place (Fuddrucker’s in Schaumburg @ 7:30pm). Come early to grab a bite. Of course bring the car, it’s a cruise night and a chance to put some miles on those snakes and get them out on display. If you need info about meeting, follow this link: The Pit - Monthly Club Meetings (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region). Will it be a free raffle night? Or perhaps a wonderful free giveaway night? Maybe both??? You have to come to see…

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again. threat of rain but nothing. It's the story of our year.

At least now you all have your IL VCA ponchos! I'm hoping for a downpour so I can sport my colors! ;.)

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The poncho was a great idea. I was saying at the last autocross I needed one! Thanks!!

Angela

CreteViperMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Excellent meeting last night! Many new Vipers to see, a GREAT video by Gary, a very practical giveaway, good friends and good food. Who could ask for more???

Hope to see some of you at the Frankfort Cruise Night tonight. Viper is the featured car tonight.

Al

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent meeting last night! Many new Vipers to see, a GREAT video by Gary, a very practical giveaway, good friends and good food. Who could ask for more???

Hope to see some of you at the Frankfort Cruise Night tonight. Viper is the featured car tonight.

Al

Al:

I'd love to go, but I just decided to head to viper days, so I'm going to be prepping and loading the car tonight to leave on Friday.

Have Fun

Robert

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The poncho's are available for purchase. They're $8 on the web, or $5 at our meetings. We do free giveaways often at club meetings since it's a weekday and so many drive literally hours to get there. Amazes even me sometimes! Can't beat the gang's spirit.

ViperC, that's life in the stix, we'd love to have you closer. We move our events around quite a bit, especially our track events. I promise I'll have a poncho just for you when I see you one day!

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The poncho's are available for purchase. They're $8 on the web, or $5 at our meetings. We do free giveaways often at club meetings since it's a weekday and so many drive literally hours to get there. Amazes even me sometimes! Can't beat the gang's spirit.

ViperC, that's life in the stix, we'd love to have you closer. We move our events around quite a bit, especially our track events. I promise I'll have a poncho just for you when I see you one day!

Much appreciated! Had tons of fun in Pontiac and will try to make it up to Rockford for the next autocross!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang