Autoform Rollbar Question

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got my Autoform bar yesterday. The only surprise was the fact that the glovebox isn't cut out of the bulkhead. Has anyone modified (aka cut) the bulkhead to retain usage of the glovebox, or have you just thrown a net over the recess and made due with a map pocket?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cut out the autoform bulkhead to maintain a glove box. Took the door and back of the glove box off the factory bulkhead and added it to the autoform piece.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it. A car with a bar in it :D.

I have to come see how that thing fits. As many times as I've asked the simple question of can the seat still go all the way back and still recline all the way no one including Autoform has ever answered the question. You get a spin answer.

Guess I need to get the hookers beer whiskey and triple cheesy crust pizza lined up for a road trip.

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love it. A car with a bar in it :D.

I have to come see how that thing fits. As many times as I've asked the simple question of can the seat still go all the way back and still recline all the way no one including Autoform has ever answered the question. You get a spin answer.

Guess I need to get the hookers beer whiskey and triple cheesy crust pizza lined up for a road trip.

Yes, you do; I'm still in mourning :D

If I'm industrious I should have everything done this weekend. If things go smoothly I plan on making it up to DFW next weekend; you can check it out then, sir.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dave you have not asked the right person. :D The answer is "no". You lose 2" of the seat travel.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, beat me to it. I always wondered the samething, so I went and stuck my head in Brian (2Manytoys) car.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can cut your stock t section to fit. I did loose a little leg room but did not seem like 2"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang