Automobile Mag: Snake & Stingray... stop with all the hate

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't driven a C7 on the track yet,but my stock motor C6Z06 pulls hard. I like how it pulls hard up on top. I can't imagine how the new C7Z06 is going to be. They say it's going to be 660 to 670 hp..

Once you're in 4th in a Z06, it just keeps pulling hard. The C7 not so much, although the C7 does pull harder than the C6 Grand Sport.

OP
OP
V

Vooodoo ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've driven both the main track and the new 2.1 mile 2nd track. Both are terrific tracks. They can configure the tracks to run together, or make a variety of track layouts to keep it interesting. The new 2.1 mile track is so wide that if you make a mistake, you have plenty of time to gather the car up. Neither track has many walls that you can hit. Just flat, relatively smooth runout. So if you go off track, you won't do much damage at all to the car. Very safe track, that makes it high on my list. I've been through two levels of the Ron Fellows Corvette School there, and am going back for a 2-day private lesson with the school director. Perfect place to learn. Plus, you can stay on-site in a track-side condo, swim in the pool, hang out in the clubhouse, even get a massage in the spa, LOL. My lady watched me track from the balcony of the condo. It is a luxurious track experience. Plus, Las Vegas is an hour away, so you can spend a couple of days there on the same trip.

Thanks for the feedback!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery