Awesome Video!!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My buddy sent me an awesome Viper video. Hope the link works.

http://www.chatstat.com/VIPER2.wmv

The video didn't work, but I did find this site that your video is hosted by. Intersting concept.

TWISTEDHUMOR.COM AFFILIATE PROGRAM

Everybody likes jokes. Our jokes are free to download. As an affiliate, you make money every time a USA user downloads and watches one of our joke cartoon. It's as simple as that.

We have never met a person who did not like humor, so the entire Internet is your market. We pay 10 cents ($0.10 USD) per download. What we mean by this is that every time a USA user downloads, runs and watches our joke cartoon, we'll pay you 10 cents for referring that user.

The user doesn't need to buy anything or sign up to any lists for you to earn your commission. We are able to provide a 10 cent payout because we have partnered with some great companies that pay us to have their software offered to users who download our joke cartoons. The user chooses whether to install or not install the partner software.

Earn 10 cents for every USA install!
Get paid every month!
Proven, EASY to pitch product!
Real time stats
HTML Ad Copy & Banners Provided
No purchase ever needed to earn $$$

Step #1:

To join our affiliate program - Click Here
TwistedHumor.com will track all US installations for you and pay you every month!

Step #2

Use the following format to link to us
http://www.twistedhumor.com/in/?camp_name=xxxxx
Simply replace the xxxxx with the affiliate name you got when you signed up.

Example:
If your twistedhumor.com affiliate name is twst_aff_company1, your affiliate link would look like this:
http://www.twistedhumor.com/in/?camp_name=twst_aff_company1

Step #3

Click Here to Visit our Affiliate Resource Center
Here you'll find a wealth of affiliate resources & ad copy to help promote your affiliate link

Back to Main Page

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's my DLM car in the video. I figured why dick around and race cars or normal motorcycles? Nah, I might as well go right to the big daddy of them all, the Suzuki Hayabusa, world's fastest production motorcycle. I asked them to bring out a stock bike and I would race my car AS IS, and that is what I did. I didn't even pull stuff out of my trunk (there was a lot in there) and outran the bike two times in a row. The third race was more for getting a great video opp, and as you can see, the additional passenger in my car weighed me down enough to allow the Bike to stay even with me all the way up through about 165 MPH or so.

Manny

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny,

Great group of guys! Thanks for the video! I wonder what a Paolo or Jr. wouldv'e done to these guys at top end!

Again,

Awesome video and Thank you,

Jay K.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
manny what gears are you running? what a beast. i have some friends with gsxr's and boy did this shut them up.

lol

i love it.

vd..

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
manny what gears are you running? what a beast. i have some friends with gsxr's and boy did this shut them up.

lol

i love it.

vd..

I am running stock 3.07 gears. If only the VIper could rev to 7 or 8K RPM -- I would have ***** the bikes off the line, too!