B/W GTS seen in Ft. Collins, CO.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At around 1:50 this afternoon, headed West on Harmony into town. You were right infront on the Hewlett Packard building, and you looked to be on your cell :nono: . I couldn't tell if it was a 96 or 97, I was going to fast.
But, if it was you, speak up!

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at that exact location an hour earlier in my Sapphire/Silver and definitely not talking on the cell phone.

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, if I had got up at a decent hour I would have seen you instead. I am guessing it belongs to Kens66, I'll have to PM him and ask later.

Either way it's okay, I saw a BMW Z8 drive past Tynan's Saab just 30 minutes before I saw the Viper.

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been in fort collins a lot this summer and I did not see one viper. Im possibly moving out there next june and there better be a good racing scene out there!

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Ray, no pics, both of us were going 50 in opposite directions. If it's the Viper I think it is then I hope this helps...
8832976-med.JPG

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been in fort collins a lot this summer and I did not see one viper. Im possibly moving out there next june and there better be a good racing scene out there!

I see one or two a month, but I'm in "the Fort" twice a week, there are plenty of Vipers around these parts, not sure about the racing scene though.

TomH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am thinking maybe it was me, I bought my wife a 98' 3000GT off ebay and we were picking it up, drove the viper all the way from Lincoln, Ne and back in one loooong day. On the way out I took 14 out of Sterling then I think it was the 392 to where the car was. Went way too fast on one stretch of 14.
Here is a pic coming back at a reststop in wyo just before the Ne boarder.
You must be registered for see images attach

Almost home
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing a front plate on the car, but I was trying not to rear-end the car in front of me. If it was you, STAY OFF THE PHONE WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING! ;)

OP
OP
N

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, it wasn't me, I haven't taken the '97 out for a drive since May. Damn gravel roads! :)

Wow, have you driven it at all since you got it back from Ozzies? If you need, I'll help you push it down the gravel road if you give me a ride!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte