WTB: 96-97 B/W GTS daily driver (high miles, non-garage queen, etc.)

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that b/w in classifieds is a very clean car and has a lot of nice mods!! i pretty much know all 3 owners in az

OP
OP
S

Seyumi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we may have met yesterday speedy ;) I think my Viper search is over. I'll post pictures up in a few days with the results. Thanks to everyone for his or her feedback I really appreciate it. I'll be joining VCA once everything is registered and ready to go.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go on Viper Alley and ask Dave6666. Do not, I repeat do not tell him I told you!!!Probably do it for a 12 pack and some tacos......

You are kidding right? The very fact that you say this ^^^....knowing full well that he probably will be reading this shows that your still trying to get him to like you. Totally pathetic.

OP
OP
S

Seyumi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the Viper. Don't diss the wing it looks 10x better in person than the pictures! ;) I originally passed on this Viper just because of it but after seeing it in person it made me change my mind. Very safe purchase from a certified Viper mechanic who owns multiple Vipers. This car has 49k miles. I am considering putting it back to stock but I want to see if all the modifications will grow on me. Was going for the stock look but couldn't pass up this buy. Plus it’s hot as heck in Vegas so I’m thinking an interior which isn’t completely black will help.

The items I would consider selling/trading for stock would be: Hennessey Wing, Vanzano blue w/ white stripe seats, blue steering wheel, blue e brake, blue shifter, clear side marker lens set, and SRT 6 spoke wheels with like-new Invo tires. I MAY want to buy the original Alpine CD player w/ speakers and amp if I want to go the stock route. Just throwing this out there incase anyone may be interested in doing 1 for 1 swaps but still want to see if these pieces grow on me for a few months.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are kidding right? The very fact that you say this ^^^....knowing full well that he probably will be reading this shows that your still trying to get him to like you. Totally pathetic.
You're bi-polar

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the Viper. Don't diss the wing it looks 10x better in person than the pictures! ;) I originally passed on this Viper just because of it but after seeing it in person it made me change my mind. Very safe purchase from a certified Viper mechanic who owns multiple Vipers. This car has 49k miles. I am considering putting it back to stock but I want to see if all the modifications will grow on me. Was going for the stock look but couldn't pass up this buy. Plus it’s hot as heck in Vegas so I’m thinking an interior which isn’t completely black will help.

The items I would consider selling/trading for stock would be: Hennessey Wing, Vanzano blue w/ white stripe seats, blue steering wheel, blue e brake, blue shifter, clear side marker lens set, and SRT 6 spoke wheels with like-new Invo tires. I MAY want to buy the original Alpine CD player w/ speakers and amp if I want to go the stock route. Just throwing this out there incase anyone may be interested in doing 1 for 1 swaps but still want to see if these pieces grow on me for a few months.

You must be registered for see images attach
I would lose the wing. It doesn't look right.......Sorry

ViperDC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can get them with Low miles for significantly less than $40k. Just have to be patient.

edit: just saw you got one. congrats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21