Back in the Saddle Again

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm the guy whose Viper was wrecked and totaled by Wilburn Automotive and Lake Norman Dodge here in Charlotte, NC. My attorneys are working on my case, but I simply cannot wait for the case to be resolved to get another Viper. I'm gonna go ahead and get a Viper this driving season, I simply cannot wait to get back in the saddle again.

I've been out of the loop for a while because I simply couldnt stomach being around Vipers knowing my car was totaled by that dealership and bodyshop. But I'm coming out of my little "funk". Which brings me to this:

I am considering getting two Vipers, a white one for my wife, and another black one for me. I am thinking of getting my wife a Gen 2 and I want a Gen 4...but...

I want to mod my Gen 4. What is the maximum n/a power available on a Gen 4 these days with mods and how reliable is it and which tuner do u guys recommend? I want 700 flywheel hp or slightly better.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
first glad to hear youre back keith.

you can get 700 crank from the gen4 but its pretty expensive. search around for DC performance and bad boys garage, they seem to have some good packages to get there. but they are in Cali. im sure UGR can do it though. they just dont seem to do much viper stuff these days. or at least not promote it like they used to.

i'll be in charlotte mid may, we should meetup for a drink or something.

PS: found this, start here: http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s...3855-project-********-acr-700r-has-begun.html

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
first glad to hear youre back keith.

you can get 700 crank from the gen4 but its pretty expensive. search around for DC performance and bad boys garage, they seem to have some good packages to get there. but they are in Cali. im sure UGR can do it though. they just dont seem to do much viper stuff these days. or at least not promote it like they used to.

i'll be in charlotte mid may, we should meetup for a drink or something.

PS: found this, start here: http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s...3855-project-********-acr-700r-has-begun.html

Agreed. Mopar PCM, ACR-X Headers, Belanger Exhaust, You can do heads and intake through either Bad Boys Garage or DC Performance. DOn't bother with a K&N system as it has been said many times over that the OEM intake is pretty much the best way to go.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey bm1, good news on your return, stinky news that the lawyers are still involved

:drive:

(i refrain from asking about your boy barry) :D

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not that difficult to get to what you need. No one can send you a PM , though, as you have exceeded your limit, so you might want to clear some space.

Sorry you are having problems with the Dealer, as it sure doesn't make sense for him to fight you on this -- can't imagine the horrible press he must be getting in your area?!

OP
OP
black mamba1

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum that sounds good. Be nice to meet up with ya. Yeah, I am not sure I can find a white Gen 2, but I will try. Did they even make Gen 2's in white with stripes? A Gen 3 is gonna be too much for her and she already told me she might not drive a Gen 3. Seems kinda like things are where they were the last time I was on here regularly with the Gen 4's, still rather expensive to mod for what you get in return and a nice Gen 3 with forged internals and forced induction still seems to best bang for the buck. Is that about right?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4