Baltimore GrandPrix Who's interested?

Templar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard this was a great event last year, could be a lot of fun! :) I'm interested.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time last year and back then said. Cant wait for next year!!! The GrandPix qualifying&practice was cool to see a bit of but the Sat ALMS Race is where it was at. All diff make/models screaming with different motors&sounds. Prototypes & GT class all mixed up. I'll also add that the Collective Soul concert Sat night was awesome. I didnt pay much attention to their music back in the day, but hearing them live was awesome. I hope B-more uses the same stage setup, sound system and sound engineer because the sound was amazing. Ive never heard guitars sound so natual and clean over a big outdoor setup. I wander who will play this year?

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/652585-Gen-V-ALMS?p=3073758&viewfull=1#post3073758

I am dissapointed to see that SRT is not currently planning on bringing the new GTS-R to this event. Even if they didnt hit the track it would be cool if they setup an area with the GTS-R roped off in the pits with a big banner: "See you next year" or something like that.

Also, they could let Me, Steve, and Bonkers. Park our RED WHITE & BLUE GTS's just behind it for a sweet :usa: backdrop And while we're at it park a Gen4 ACR back there with a banner showing the numerous track records it currently holds.

VIPER NATION!!!!!:headbang:

....yea, im dreamin:)

You must be registered for see images

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested. I went to it last year, and it was incredible. Got to meet a lot of the race crews, drivers, etc, there was lots of good music, activities, food, etc. There was also an awesome car corral for car clubs last year - after the saturday races, the owners of those cars got to take a lap around the course! I didn't fork out the money to do that, but it was an incredible time.

Actually, I had more fun at the Baltimore Grand Prix than I did at the Indy 500 this year....there was just a lot more of a variety of racing and things to do.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is your club doing anything at the Baltimore GP?

I would like to make that happen. I will discuss this with John this weekend. There was just moderate interest last year, but this year with the positive feedback from those that attended, should make for a better attended event.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We went last year and had a blast. I would like to do Sat and Sunday this year. I would like to get better seats this year. I had my eye on an awesome spot last year at the top corner of a bleacher where you could see in both directions but am guessing it will be real hard to get those seats. I haven't heard much about it and assumed it was cancelled this year. Heard rumors that they were not paying their bills etc...

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the best place to sit to watch the race. I was thinking either bleacher 3 or 4. Where have others sat and how was the view? There seemed to be a lot of action and accidents at this corner.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala