Bargains on new SRT Vehicles

2red2fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A control# for the following vehicles will get you a savings under a Program I have available to me until July 31st.

DodgeSRT4: Up to $2000
Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: Up to $4400
Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 Roadster: Up to $5000
Dodge Ram SRT10: Up to $6800
Dodge Viper SRT10: Up to $9700

I called Daimler-Chrysler Headquarters to verify this...and it is true.

Anyone interested?

OP
OP

2red2fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a car Salesperson.....my husband was a DC retiree and now I am entitled to his benefits. The Crossfire Roadster is listed as eligible. I would have to get you a control# from DC Headquarters and you would present this to the Dealership when purchasing the car.

I am not sure, but I believe it is off of the Factory Invoice.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be interested in the Crossfire SRT-6 Roadster. Can you provide more info?

Reaction score
Invoice and MSRP are much different numbers and not interchangable as one in the same.
I would bet its MSRP less $9,700.00.
I bought my car for employee price, which is cheaper than invoice less holdback. MSRP is full retail.
This program might be employee pricing, which is around $75,100.00 plus depending on the delivery charge.

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This program is for employees and their immediate family members that usually get the employee discount, it is not for everyone. I bought my viper this way. The money off that she is talking about is approximately the amount off of sticker price. The EC(employee choice) number that DC gave their employees to give to someone that normally would not receive the discount, can get the employee discount on any Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep. Exclusions are any MB vehicles, Dodge Sprinter, 300C, any 2006 model which includes the Charger, and all of the vehicles listed above. So unless you are an employee or immediate family member, it doesn't look like you can get the discount on those vehicles.
Anybody need to be adopted?

OP
OP

2red2fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, I did call DaimlerChrysler Employee Choice Program Headquarters. I did get a Control# for a FRIEND to purchase an SRT10. I can get another Control# for anyone interested in the SRT vehicles but it would expire on July 31st. They said the price, with a control#, would be 5% off of the Factory Invoice of the vehicle being purchased.

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! That is news to me. Maybe they updated the program to include all vehicles. A month ago I tried to give my friend the employee discount on a new Charger and they said that it wasn't included in the EC program. I will check it out.

OP
OP

2red2fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fastfang......

The following vehicles are not eligible:

2004/05/06 Vehicles: Sprinter, all SRT8 and all Mercedes Benz vehicles....
2005/06 Vehicles: Magnum RT, 300C, Liberty Diesel, Dodge Charger

That is why you could not get the Charger under the program.

fastfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with DC employee purchase headquarters and all the SRT models are included. The only cars that are not included are MB vehicles, Sprinter, Magnum RT, 300C, Liberty diesel, and the Charger. Sorry for the misinformation, but they just updated the program recently. Looks like I don't have to adopt anybody after all.

Reaction score
Actually, I did call DaimlerChrysler Employee Choice Program Headquarters. I did get a Control# for a FRIEND to purchase an SRT10. I can get another Control# for anyone interested in the SRT vehicles but it would expire on July 31st. They said the price, with a control#, would be 5% off of the Factory Invoice of the vehicle being purchased.

That would be less than $73,000.00, correct?

spicoli25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2red2fast,

I was getting ready to purchase a Copperhead and was only able to bargain the dealer to 1% off of the dealer list price. Can anyone use the discount #. Let me know. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks

spicoli25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
M... you are the best. You make wanting to own a Viper that much easier. Spoke to the dealership today. They are confused at first stating they didnt understand the program and would only sell the Copperhead to me for $78,600. The other dealership is going to authorize the # but dont know how much to sell the Copperhead for. I will keep you updated. Once again thanks for getting me the #. I really appreciate it!

OP
OP

2red2fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are very welcome...and... thanks to all of you for the kind words! It was my pleasure to help out anyone who loves the Viper!