Barrett-Jackson 2005; Scottsdale, AZ

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hoping for that poor Dwayne that the guys at the Shelby get served a can of whoop-ass. In words or deeds :(

SSLIDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody out there from the Nor-Cal Region going or thinking about going? I am thinking about going but don't want to drive out there alone!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am attending as a registered bidder for the entire event. Is there any way I can meet up with the group and save the $55.00? I wont need the saturday pass, but I'd like to meet up with the group if possible.

OP
OP
Marv S

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Fun news: Francois Castaing will join us early am for a bit. :cool:

OP
OP
Marv S

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Last summer the AZ Vipers went to the Car d'Lane in Idaho. Cars in the contest have to be older than 1978. Did the Boss 429 take grand prize? Nope. How about any other muscle or classic car? The show winner was a 1936 Chrysler Airflow with a modern twist - a Viper Motor. When the hood was up this car always had the largest crowd of any other vehicle there.

Next week it will be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson. This was a very clean and well done car.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/scottsdale/vehicles/cardetail_list.asp?id=178146

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv, it looks like a no-go for me for the second year in a row(damn). It would be difficult to take call from Scottsdale. If things change by the end of the week, I will email you. Bob