Barrett -Jackson & Vipers

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is an online schedule for what approximate times and days certain cars like the Vipers will be appearing? And secondly, do all the big buck cars tend to go to auction on Saturday afternoon and evening for best TV viewing?

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they tend to auction the high end vehicles on Saturday when all of the high high rollers show up.

That makes sense. Can never hurt to have your high rollers going to war with each other after a few drinks....:2tu:

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That makes sense. Can never hurt to have your high rollers going to war with each other after a few drinks....:2tu:

I would love to show up on Saturday just to watch that in person and feel the atmosphere as they are trying to outbid each other by hundreds of thousands!

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple years back they had Craig Jacksons SRT-10 up for auction. I think it sold for around 65K or so.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will show the Viper. My guess is $50K. People there don't care about Vipers.

Dave, you hit it right on the head. The 96 B/W with 8,000+ miles sold for exactly 50K. I think the deal so far has been a Superformance Shelby Daytona coupe that sold for I believe $37,500. Now that was a steal.

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We only saw one Viper. It went on sale on Friday for $50K.
Prices were down by 25% below hardware value on some cars .....

The Challenger sold very well $400K. It was one of the cars that attracted the most attention.
The new challenger has a great futur and might even save Chrysler ...

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Challenger is not Chrysler savior, building cars that the public wants OVERALL will save Chrysler. They have built cars and gave the dealer so many and said sell them. Now they are changing their business practices, and are asking more about what people want. The Challenger will help, but good business will make or break the company, it's not rocket science!