BBG - Customer for Life

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got some work done on my 2001 ACR (Borla cat-back exhaust, 3.54 gear upgrade, speedometer recalibration and driveline rebuild) by Toddy at Bad Boyzz Garage and I am completely blown away by the professionalism, quality of work and attention to detail that Toddy has! I have been around cars my entire life, mostly restoring classic Mopar muscle cars and building custom street rods and there are not many places I trust to work on my parts and even less that I would trust to leave my car with (probably able to count the number of total shops I trust on both hands). Toddy has a huge passion and knowledge for Vipers and it shows in the work he does.

If you want a place that you can feel confident that your Viper is in great hands and that the work will be awesome, go to Bad Boyzz Garage. I am in Sunnyvale and while I initially didn't want to take my car all the way to Sacramento, I am so glad that I did. Whenever I need future work done I will be giving Toddy a call.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice to hear the props for Toddy, as unfortunately N. California has been limited over the years on places to take your Snake for work. Good to see a VCA vendor who is providing both strong service and products to an area with one of the highest concentration of VCA members in the Country.