Being a PArtsRack Customer goes a LONG way

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been a Parts Rack customer since 2006 and there might not be much else to say that hasn't already been said here about JonB but here goes.

I was in a situation where the value of my car needed to be determined and from a reputable source at that. My first thought, JonB. I contacted Jon about the situation and that i needed his professional expertise with the current market value of my Viper. Since i was a past customer Jon was eager to help. Not only was Jon able to get me what i needed, he did so the same day and just a few hours later.
I would say that i was shocked that Jon had helped me out and so quickly at that, but we are talking about JonB here. He has never once let down the Viper community and he continues to provide even if he sees nothing in return.
This is a TRUE businessman and someone who i will ALWAYS be a customer of. :usa:

JonB is a TRUE asset to the Viper community and i think if any Viper owner orders parts from another shop or calls someone else for help they should be punched in the neck.
Everyone is out there looking to save a few bucks with this economy but i will just say that you get a LOT more for your money by shopping at PartsRack.

Thank you Jon! :headbang: You're the BESTEST!

Mike Carlin

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must agree. Ironically I just spoke with JonB for the first time today on the phone, and he really is a super nice guy and very helpful with the part I just ordered:D.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456