Being investigated for having Vipers, Lambos, Porsches and Ferraris...LOL!

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Being investigated for having Vipers, Lambos, Porsches and Ferraris...L

people will always be people.

people are usually jealous
people talk too much
people ****
I could not have said it any better...

But with today's paranoia, you must be aware that any a hole can call in a "tip" & your life becomes an open book

ASKYOURWIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I also had the same [******] happen to me around 5 years ago..

I was a private in the Army making around 1,000 per month..But I was driving a brand new 2001 Lincoln navigator that cost around 60 grand with all the options ( hot ride back then..over abundant peoce of crap now)...

The military police actually questioned me and watched me for 3 months. They actually pulled me over and asked me how I was affording this vehicle as well as my camaro and rx7????

I never told them that my Fiance and now wife owned her own buisness..Cas it was none of there buisness..

Turns out that since Im a body builder ( amuter and more fat that anything) they suspected me of selling steriods at the post gym.. ( friend who was a military police let me know what was going on)...

That was a scary 3 months..Even though I had done nonthing wong I felt weird every time I saw the police on post.

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, too funny! All my cars total the amount I have ******* in my house, but my neighbors do not think twice. Some are just jealous.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ab and the rest of you with this issue need to move to my neighborhood. My neighbor has a Murcielago Roadster and an F430, his house next to me is a part time vacation house, and like a majority of the neighbors he does not have a regular job! I am the poor guy on the street without a doubt, and one of the very few who actually leave and go to work each day (neighbor on other side is wife of big time cage fighter). The down/flip side is the local betties don't look twice at a guy in a Viper here like you small town ballars! :D

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many people make good money at their job but mismanage it at home. Many suits at where I work still are shocked when they see it in the parking lot. A couple suits that make more than me just bought 4th gen Corvettes as their sports cars. The district manager on the other hand, $160k Mercedes sports sedan. Nobody gives it a second glance when the Viper is in the lot though. ;)

01RedCognacRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AB says
"Yes my comment in the past was excessive and apologize for that".
Sort of a little late for that, but nice gesture anyway. There are some comments people will never forget AB. That's one of them.

"You can post up cops that died in the line of action and I can find just as many bad cops out there"
This is [******], and if you meant what you said previously, you wouldn't even write this crap.

"I have personal friends that are cops"
No way dude, if you did, you never would have said, "only good Cop is a dead Cop". And you wouldn't even compare "bad" Cops to Dead Cops !! Do your "friends" know you said this ?

I'm not trying to start anything, just telling it like it is. I'm not looking for an argument and I'm just glad a few people remember AB's harsh words. This thread wasn't really about Vipers to begin with, so why end it trying to be Viper-like. You started a ridiculous thread and you sound way too paranoid.
Always have someone after you, huh ? Well, maybe since you did say, "the only good Cop is a dead Cop", did ya ever think that comment might bring some unwanted negative attention to yourself, even in your own neighborhood. I'm sure your neighbors have no idea you said that on this site, but what comes around goes around. Maybe this is one of those.....

Get off your high horse, and good luck moving "UP" to one of those bigger neighborhoods you're so concerned about. I could care less where you live, as you say, "in the upper bracket", Big Deal ! You're either cool or you aren't, and I don't think you are cool at all. You think you got problems now, wait till you move up to your big fancy neighborhood someday, nothing will change as long as you think someone is out to get you.

Just my opinion.....not an attack at you, just speaking what I see is the Truth.

Well said venms96. When someone goes totally over the line, spewing that kind of garbage they need to be called on it, there is absolutely no justification for that kind of statement.

Regards,

Dave :usa:
01 RT/10

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery