Best Dealer with Viper Tech

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where's the best place in the Metro area that has a good Viper tech? I know Rod retired from Dick Scott and heard they are not so great anymore.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gollling at Square Lake and Telegraph seems to be doing a good job. They have more than one tech and I haven't had a any problems with my Gen II or Gen IV.

Red94Roadster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any other good options? I went to the Spring Tech Day at VanDyke Dodge a few years ago, but haven't heard much about them. I live in Royal Oak, so Dick Scott Dodge is a bit of a hike. Looking to have some fluid changes done on my 2006 SRT-10 and unfortunately don't have the time to do them myself this year.

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any other good options? I went to the Spring Tech Day at VanDyke Dodge a few years ago, but haven't heard much about them. I live in Royal Oak, so Dick Scott Dodge is a bit of a hike. Looking to have some fluid changes done on my 2006 SRT-10 and unfortunately don't have the time to do them myself this year.

Hi Bill, your welcome to come out to my house and we can put your 06 Viper up on my lift and do your fluid changes and you can check out your old baby (94).
Sam

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bill, I have a 4 post Aresco lift. Three other members have seen my lift and bought one. Here's my number in case you don't have it anymore. 586-243-1174 feel free to call or text anytime.