Best floor mats for Gen 4?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who makes the best floor mats for the Gen. 4? LLoyds? I am waiting on my order car and assume the logo color on the mats dont match the body color?

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Gen IV GTS Blue Viper and ordered a set from the Northern California Viper Club. Here's some pics:

Norcal_VCA_blue_floor_mats_01.jpg

Norcal_VCA_blue_floor_mats_02.jpg

The mats are very high quality, thick and are made to order with specific logos (sneaky pete, modern Viper logo, SRT-10 etc) and custom colors to match exterior colors (GTS blue, tan, green, red etc.).

Hope that helps.

/Rich

D

DAMN YANKEE

Ok, I give....what is a GEN IV? Is that a GEN III with a new hood?

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:rolleyes::)
lets see......a new engine, new drivetrain, set a new worlds record at the 'ring.....:) there is a big difference
thats like saying your Gen2, is really a gen 1 with subtle changes......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a Gen IV GTS Blue Viper and ordered a set from the Northern California Viper Club. Here's some pics:

Norcal_VCA_blue_floor_mats_01.jpg

Norcal_VCA_blue_floor_mats_02.jpg

The mats are very high quality, thick and are made to order with specific logos (sneaky pete, modern Viper logo, SRT-10 etc) and custom colors to match exterior colors (GTS blue, tan, green, red etc.).

Hope that helps.

/Rich

The only thing that bothered me was on the drivers side, the mat bunched up by the gas pedal, and would not flatten out again.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just get the ones with the hook so the drivers side one doesn't slip every time you enter or exit the vehicle

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i have a gen 4, they are cheating a little but thats ok,it should have a litte more of a body and interior change for a new gen change..:)

Les Quam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen 4 drives like a different car from previous three generations. To say its the best Viper yet is a gross understatement in my opinion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21