Best looking SRT - period!!!

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah... ViperMike's SRT is the best i've ever seen...
You must be registered for see images

That looks exactly like my car (same wheens and everything.) How much was that car lowered and what was used? What are the spring rates? How's the ride? Does anybody know?

I'm guessing a car that low can't had a side skirt on it without bottoming out and scraping on everything, eh?

-Manny

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice SRT. No where near the level of a GTS though.

For each there own but, maybe not the same level but close. Wheels make a huge difference IMO. Stock for stock, GTS. SRT with wheels vs Stock GTS, gotta go with SRT. Again, MHO.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I'm guessing a car that low can't had a side skirt on it without bottoming out and scraping on everything, eh?"

Side skirts are not lower than the sills - they do not affect ground clearance in any way.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mikes srt-10 looks freaken awesome. I'm defenetly getting hre 545's I just don't have enough $$ yet :( . I absolutely love it!!!! And I'd rather go with the stock look then that henny vipers front kit but the rear spoiler looks awesome!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny,

I'm close to buying an SRT10 soon! Keeping my DLM so I'll be Two Viper Gerald soon.. LOL! Going to go with Black though. Do you think those rims and a black lowered SRT10 would look good?
G

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it, but not the front.

I agree.. the rest of the car looks awesome but the front of the car looks like a snow-plow. Mikes SRT is looking really good lowered..... :2tu: :2tu: :usa:

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost bought UncleGreggy's car. At the time he was going back and forth in terms of selling it, so I bought mine instead and now it looks almost the same. (sigh.) He has the motons, right? Would have liked to have those.

-M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny,

I'm close to buying an SRT10 soon! Keeping my DLM so I'll be Two Viper Gerald soon.. LOL! Going to go with Black though. Do you think those rims and a black lowered SRT10 would look good?
G

You'll love it Gerald. Have you driven one? The first time I drove one and hit the brakes hard, I was floored. The SRT10's brakes are insane compared to the GTS.

Only two vipers? Pfffft! You are lagging. Give me a ring when half your garage looks like this:

5584viper-3cars-med.jpg

-Manny

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I'm guessing a car that low can't had a side skirt on it without bottoming out and scraping on everything, eh?"

Side skirts are not lower than the sills - they do not affect ground clearance in any way.

Hmmm, they look like they hang down lower. Are you sure about this?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking setup there! You are missing a couple things though! :shocked:

I'm not trying to bust your balls here, but have you tried out some TTs yet? It would seem more than fitting for that collection of Vipers you've got! :headbang:

Manny,

G

You'll love it Gerald. Have you driven one? The first time I drove one and hit the brakes hard, I was floored. The SRT10's brakes are insane compared to the GTS.

Only two vipers? Pfffft! You are lagging. Give me a ring when half your garage looks like this:

5584viper-3cars-med.jpg

-Manny

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, no Twin Turbos yet. THe black GTS is a DLM car with 863 RWHP. THe white car is the fastest around a road course, and the red SRT10 is just a fun daily driver. On the other side of the garage (4 car garage) are my other fun toys. I need another lift in a bad way!

-Manny

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hmmm, they look like they hang down lower. Are you sure about this?

Yep, pretty sure.
498100_1169-med.JPG

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I"ll have you beat soon Manny.. :)

you haven't seen the other 1/2 of my garage... Other vipers are in the works..
:)
G

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We get the point.

I think autoform should change their front fascia and just do a whole front bumper clip with everything integrated so it doesn't looked slapped on (like Hennssey did but with a different look.)

I'm not big on the camaro looking front ends, althought I think the above car looks great anyway. I would prefer a more rounded front end or one that doesn't point out so far at the bottom.

-M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sheet, I just noticed in some of the pics it was at West Coast Viper, and it's parked next to my race car. So this car is in the San Diego area? I got the same exact wheels, same color. Where does Mike live?

Mike, you need to bring that over to my house bro and have a brew with me.

-Manny

That looks exactly like my car (same wheens and everything.) How much was that car lowered and what was used? What are the spring rates? How's the ride? Does anybody know?

I'm guessing a car that low can't had a side skirt on it without bottoming out and scraping on everything, eh?

-Manny

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sheet, I just noticed in some of the pics it was at West Coast Viper, and it's parked next to my race car. So this car is in the San Diego area? I got the same exact wheels, same color. Where does Mike live?

Mike, you need to bring that over to my house bro and have a brew with me.

-Manny

-Manny

Manny,

Bring the twin to some of the VCA meets, Mike is there alot

see you at Willow