Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
3644.jpg

SnakeDreamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't hate it...i mean, it's a viper! but i haveto say the wheels being the same color as the body, along with those grills on the side, it makes it look like a cheap plastic hotwheels. remember that tv show "Viper"? in the first season when it was an rt, the paint did the same thing, it was a "plastic" red looking paint, made the car look cheap.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't hate it...i mean, it's a viper! but i haveto say the wheels being the same color as the body, along with those grills on the side, it makes it look like a cheap plastic hotwheels. remember that tv show "Viper"? in the first season when it was an rt, the paint did the same thing, it was a "plastic" red looking paint, made the car look cheap.

Oh, how many of you remember as a child, playing with your Hotwheels cars and wished one day to have a car just like it? I know I did. So the idea that this Viper looks like a car toy only appeals me more. I disagree it looks "like a cheap plastic hotwheels". More like a $40,000 Hotwheels! I like it. My **,

Mike

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the gills, looks good to me, I wouldn't kick it out of the driveway :)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it has been well taken care of.

I like yellow Vipers and this one doesnt look bad but, those side louvers HAVE to go! Other then that, the car looks fine.

Austin

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is definately clean. I thought I liked the gills (side louvers), but something doesn't look right with them on this car.

I also like the fact that it has black leather. Most of the Gen I yellows I found always had the tan interior.

Gotta love the side exhaust though.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The yellow's nice, but I don't like the gills or the yellow wheels; they make it look like a model toy! :rolleyes:

You must be registered for see images

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The yellow wheels don't it for me :p ....Looks well taken care of and a very nice ride.

-Lou

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Maui, if the wheels above have to go, I will take those HRE's!! Those are awesome wheels! How much for those?

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ab,
That GenI car is fine! I don't usually care for the 3 blade whells in silver but they sure look great color keyed to that car!

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
garolittle,
i am here my brother. one better are the wheels painted yellow on a 01 RT/10 that is in Miami!!!
pics were on this board once but cant find them.. but wow they were sweet.
custom job from Woodhouse.

if anyone knows of this yellow brother tell him to post his car again....
When in doubt paint it yellow.

Also latest mod:
I am in the process of painting a spare viper key yellow ..sneaky pete needs to be yellow!!!
hopefully post pics soon if i can figure out how on this new board....
thanks
Jim