BEST OVERALL BANG FOR THE BUCK CATS?

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who has the cheapest, best flow, and heat reduction hi flow cats in the business? (in that order) This will be my next mod since I only have what is in my signature. Unless someone has a better mod idea for the same $500 range. Thanks in advance.

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Random Technology HF Cats from JonB (PartsRack). Give him a call and he can tell you what other options to consider.

Tom

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forget em
devil.gif

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I understand that the whole magnusson vs. moss act pretty much protects the consumer from warranty voids from problems unrelated to mods done to a car, but am I wrong in thinking that changing cats will void a warranty on a new car? Am I wrong here? I want to put some high flows on my GTS when I put my new exhaust on next week but I don't want to mess with warranty issues.

OP
OP
B

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is against federal law, I believe about the cat removal. The loophole is if the part is defective. I am sure the WAY TOO HOT cats in a stock viper would qualify for that. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Makara:
I understand that the whole magnusson vs. moss act pretty much protects the consumer from warranty voids from problems unrelated to mods done to a car, but am I wrong in thinking that changing cats will void a warranty on a new car? Am I wrong here? I want to put some high flows on my GTS when I put my new exhaust on next week but I don't want to mess with warranty issues.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>