best place to buy in Houston Tx

Jeremy Bigham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I made it through a divorce, which saw my '99 gts find another home...but I'm back for another VIPER...Yes I have the fever VERY bad. I'm in the market for an '04 in silver. I moved to Houston and I don't know who to deal with down here...Help would be VERY appreciated. T.I.A.
Jeremy

Phoenix SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no need to deal locally, unless someone on this board knows of a very friendly dealer in Houston. Try one of the many dealers in various parts of the country who are known to treat their Viper customers very well. Roanoke in Illinois. Woodhouse in Nebraska (?). And others who you see mentioned on this board all the time. They ship cars anywhere you want and they give the best deals around, to boot.

JoeBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good experience buying two '04 Vipers out of state with Woodhouse ask for Bill Pemberton and they can delivery to your door. And they did a great job with mods on my Silver viper completing the work and having the car to me in no time. Previously used local delears but never again!

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ringgold Dodge is also a great place to buy a viper. Mike Robbins. (706) 935-2328 tell um utahviper sent you.

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're in Houston, why go anywhere but Northwest Dodge? Talk to Jeremy or George. Why pay for delivery twice.

OP
OP
J

Jeremy Bigham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
9...Thanks for the advice. I just sold my '03 silver gsxr, 3rd since 2001. think i might have to give the new kaw a try...Where do you get your work done???(car)

Richard B

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just took my 2003 certificate to them and asked if they were "interested" in quoting. Some other Dodge dealers here cared less. Archer just offered the deal. They did not know me from Adam.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302