Best place to buy parts?

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changing out front headlight assembly/housing. Just the black plastic not the clear lens with the lights guts. Is it best to contact the dealer parts dept or better to call TATOR or someone like that?

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with either one of the guys listed above. Both know there stuff and will give you great prices.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since its a stock Part i would imagine Tator would be cheaper if you are buying it brand new because VCA members get a very nice discount. :2tu: Aftermarket parts would be Jon B.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ALso for used parts, contact Paul Scharf. he has a viper salvage yard, and sells used parts at a great price.

OP
OP
D

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right on Hemiman and Tampa brother. Chuck did turn me on to Pual and he had a 2001 assembly (it all comes as one for $400.00 so it's on it way.)

Chuck is sending the Fog Lamp bracket and JonB called to see if he could help! Between these three super guys I don't think I'll ever have to buy a factory part from anywhere else. WHAT SERVICE!

Here's an oddball occurance today, I was taking off the air inlet assembly to clean and inspect and found two of the lower snap clips are missing, plastic snapped so pins won't stay, what suggestions does anyone have for keeping the two plastic halves together with an alternate method of clip. Thanks again everyone.

S

Stang7900

Call Viper Parts Larry. He can get anything a dealer can get but cheaper. Bought many times from him. Great guy great prices, he is also a sponsor here.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
with larry, make sure you get an accurate descripton of any used parts....or you might be surprised.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not trying to make a stink.
the new parts were great, the used part description was very "loose" and I did not bother to ask about it....I just let it go.....just FYI and CYA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather