Best place to buy racing helmut(price)?

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure were you can purchase a helmut.... but if you are looking to buy a helmet try: Jegs or Summit Raceing.

Cudaman :usa:

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
h-e-l-m-e-t

We Viper owners must be the worst spellers in the Universe.
I'm glad the word "Viper" only has five letters.
Grafite (I mean Graphite)

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
h-e-l-m-e-t

We Viper owners must be the worst spellers in the Universe.
I'm glad the word "Viper" only has five letters.
Grafite (I mean Graphite)

I would agree with that .....if the moderators are reading these posts PLEASE upgrade your spell checker to a smarter one....the other place's one is more forgiving than yours. You almost have to spell it correctly for yours to reconginize it....frustrating....(this time it did not reconginize it either).

Cudaman :usa:

P.S. We might be poor spellers, but we sure can drive!!! (or aleast look good at it)

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you're better off going to a local store or to vendor at the track than buying one on the internet because you really need to try them on. Every helmet fits different and sizes do not necessarily translate across brands. You really want it to fit snug and be comfortable. Also, one style may be too constraining for you in the nose or mouth area, another may not provide enough of an eye opening for you, etc.

Just my 2 cents...

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I buy my motorcycle helmets from the Accessory Warehouse. Goto http://www.accwhse.com and click on the closeouts tab on the top. Click on either closeouts or internet reduction sale and look for helmets. Hope this helps.

Jay Lopez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are buying a new helmet, make sure you get one designed for automobiles (SA) and not motorcycle (MA). Some organizations require a SA helmet and won't allow MA helmets. SA and MA are designed differently.