Best Way of Handling Taking Advantage of the $15k Voucher

orlanderlv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a new 2014 SRT Viper last April and received the $15k voucher shortly after the official announcement was made by the manufacturer. Next year, around the beginning of the year or around this time I plan on trading in my vehicle and getting a new TA 2.0 or TA 3.0...whatever is available. If the new ACR is up for grabs, i'll get that. I want to use the voucher before it expires.

Those of you who have used your vouchers already did you get a fair discount on your Viper before using the voucher or do most dealers think the voucher IS the discount? Have dealerships been giving special consideration to those using vouchers to be more fair on trade in values? Anything else to know or watch out for when using the voucher?

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
If it was me, I wouldn't bring out the voucher til I worked the best deal I can get

Last edited:

Cameron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with ViperJeff. Pull out the voucher after the deal is done. To them it is like cash and hell you deserved it. I too have the Voucher and also waiting for a ACR or Hellcat type Viper,blower on top of the V10.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang