Big announcement V-10 Nationals (This is Big)VCA Endorsement

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am excited to inform all that the upcoming V-10 Nationals is now Officially endorsed and sponsored by the VCA> I recieved confirmation of this as of yesterday evening. This call made my day!

The VCA has recognized that people want to Drag race their Vipers. They are giving we Drag Racers an opportunity to speak loud concerning having a Championship points series. The V-10 Nationals will set the precedent of future events. I feel like the VCA will take this to a new level if we show up in great numbers and speak out that we want more drag racing.

In order to speak loudly and convince The VCA to support these venues 100% you must first support it. If you want Events like these to take place several times a year in a points championship setting then we need you to be at the V-10 Nationals. If the numbers are there we can garuantee future support in a big way. Please get on board and Let's make this thing happen and happen big!

Send it your entry form Via fax and mail the check later. I need to get a strong count to them soon.

Some have been on the fence waiting on how things will develop. well this has developed completely and will be a awesome EVENT!!! Sponsored by The VCA and can be the start of A championship series.

If you need any information concerning the event please call or email me at [email protected] / 502-376-1484.

Pre registration is important.

Thanks in advance for your support.

V-10 Nationals Sponsored by these great People:

VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA
Clark Stegall
PartsRack.com
GreatBrakes.com
Elite Motorsports of Tampa
Zaino
Doug Levin Motorsports
RSI
Heffner Performance
MGW
Lazart.com
LS1 Motorsports/Quartermile performance
TNT Motorsports
SVS
BMR Fabrication, INC.
RPS Carbon/Carbon Clutches

Contingency Sponsors:
BTR
Unitrax Halfshafts
Belanger Headers
Partsrack.comhttp

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations,David - great work. I truly beieve this is a monumental step forward for the membership! Thanks to the National Officers for doing the right thing. Now, let's help promote the heck out of this and see who's King of the Hill!

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,

Congrats!!!You deserve the support for all that you have done. This is an event that we all will someday look back on as the beginning of something very,very special to all Viper owners and those that are looking to be.

CStegall

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang