Big friend

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a good friend of mine that would love to have a ride in my viper.

Here is the problem he is about 6 feet tall and 360lbs, before I can say yes
will he fit? this is no joke I don't want to embarrass him.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adkins?

Gastric by-pass?

Crisco and a shoe horn?

I cannot see how he would fit.

Easiest way: "these are very difficult cars to get into and out of...you are welcome to give it a try, but many people simply find the car much too small."

That way you are not saying that he is too big.

Final suggestion, and this is your option, get it on video.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll be a tight squeeze to get in with the top up. Top down the only problem is the seat bolsters. I had someone try to get in the car (about 6'2" 350+) and he fit, Just wasn't too comfortable.

OP
OP
S

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Adkins?

Gastric by-pass?

Crisco and a shoe horn?

I cannot see how he would fit.

Easiest way: "these are very difficult cars to get into and out of...you are welcome to give it a try, but many people simply find the car much too small."

That way you are not saying that he is too big.

Final suggestion, and this is your option, get it on video.

Thanks, I think that I am going to try to get him in. I will take pics and my friend will have fun with this too.

PS I've always wanted to see how my car looked lowered.

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe:

Now see? I thought I had to buy Motons to get that effect. You are one shrewd guy.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just don't let him get behind the wheel, you might not be able to get him out with out calling the fire department.

Eddie

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just don't let him get behind the wheel, you might not be able to get him out with out calling the fire department.

Eddie

LOL

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The other option is to tell track goers that he was there because he swallowed a Viper.

Yes? No?

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or you could tell him that your doctor said you had to lose 100 lbs of ugly fat so no he can't ride. (It's what I told my dear mother in law who thought it was funny enough to share with her friends).

redsrt03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same problem. My friend is 6'5' and 330lbs of mean-a** biker (used to be an enforcer for the Outlaws).

One night after too many drinks, we tried to fit him in the car and it didn't work.

Good thing, anyway, because the total gross of passengers and cargo is only about 420 lbs or so. It would be pretty bad to hit a pothole and warp the chasis or something.

Let me know how is turns out.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not his height that is an issue (easy fit) but his weight. If he is one of those guys that packs it all on in the belly area vs spreading it around somewhat evenly, then it could be an issue. I'm 6'3 and 210 pounds and am imagining adding 150 pounds of fat around my waiste area -- I find it hard to think I would be able to fit between the door and the center console. That's a big guy at almost 400 pounds. Now if the guy carries a lot of the weight in his legs, it should be no issue.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang