BIG RED AND BAD 200GTS.

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know better than to street race, that said things run in three's. First my son has a friend with a supercharged Mustang with heads , cam ,headers and upgraded computer he wants to run my car. Both cars were on a roll in first gear by second he was 3 to 4 cars behind, i had to stop to see if something had happened to his car. We did it again this time i destroyed his ego he was disappointed in his car. Next my son and i are in the process of dropping a stage two buick motor in my G.N. The chap who owns the garage just ran 11.40 at 121mph in his 1987 GN so he wants to take a viper down. He had racing gas which you could smell, skinnes on the front and slicks still on the car. I said i would run him but only on a roll in first, he jumped me in first by second i blew bye him so fast he was shocked. Back at his shop he tells all the guys he hears a whistling sound like a supercharger on my car so i had to lift the hood so show no supercharger. Finally i raced my buddy's 2002 ACR with $14,600 in upgrades and beat him by 5 cars. Life is good with this red devil, i must stop doing this for a man in his late forty's. I know better but the devil made me do it.

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony-98GTS, i have B&B headers, full 3"exhaust,Hennessey carbon fiber air box, mopar computer, Sean Roe aluminum flywheel and VEC1, new plugs and 8.5m wires. I bought the car new and beat on it continually it just responses really well. At the dyno it made with the bolt on's 441rwhp and 481 rwtq.