BIG RED AND BAD 200GTS.

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know better than to street race, that said things run in three's. First my son has a friend with a supercharged Mustang with heads , cam ,headers and upgraded computer he wants to run my car. Both cars were on a roll in first gear by second he was 3 to 4 cars behind, i had to stop to see if something had happened to his car. We did it again this time i destroyed his ego he was disappointed in his car. Next my son and i are in the process of dropping a stage two buick motor in my G.N. The chap who owns the garage just ran 11.40 at 121mph in his 1987 GN so he wants to take a viper down. He had racing gas which you could smell, skinnes on the front and slicks still on the car. I said i would run him but only on a roll in first, he jumped me in first by second i blew bye him so fast he was shocked. Back at his shop he tells all the guys he hears a whistling sound like a supercharger on my car so i had to lift the hood so show no supercharger. Finally i raced my buddy's 2002 ACR with $14,600 in upgrades and beat him by 5 cars. Life is good with this red devil, i must stop doing this for a man in his late forty's. I know better but the devil made me do it.

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony-98GTS, i have B&B headers, full 3"exhaust,Hennessey carbon fiber air box, mopar computer, Sean Roe aluminum flywheel and VEC1, new plugs and 8.5m wires. I bought the car new and beat on it continually it just responses really well. At the dyno it made with the bolt on's 441rwhp and 481 rwtq.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery