Big Thanks To Bernie Katz (bj Motors), Cody Whitehead And David Weaver (a.r.t.)

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been meaning to type this long ago.....schedule has finally free'd up. I had a recent experience with these guys and thought the rest of the community should know about it. I recently purchased Cody's 2002 Bumblebee built and tuned by A.R.T. on consignment from BJ Motors. To make a long story short these guys went waaaay above and beyond the call of duty to make the deal happen. Here are the details:

Bernie Katz dropped everything he was doing at his shop to haul the car 15 hrs round trip to Columbus OH just so I could show it off to my gf on Friday. (deal was done literally the day before)

Car had some minor imperfections with regard to tuning/ride height, etc. Cody and David flew up to VA on their own dime, paid to have my car shipped the following Monday to VA.....spent all day (till 1am) and part of next day tuning and adjusting, then shipped back to Columbus. I PAID NOTHING!!!!!!! From start to finish..this all took place in literally 10 days!!!

These really are some stand up dudes....and not to sound like some soft ***...but I would do anything for these guys. They have all earned a customer and friend for life. I've had some pretty ****ty Viper experiences over the years...and for those that know me....I have gone through my share of cars. If anyone is considering buying/modding...these are the guys to use. They truely have a passion for what they do, and realize the old saying "it takes years to gain a customer and seconds to lose".

Thanks again Bernie, Cody and David. I really appreciate all of you putting your shops on hold to make this happen. I absolutely love the car. I will post some pics next to it's little brother later this week. The yellow on the Ducati is almost a dead on match. Garage is lookin sweeet
You must be registered for see images

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a real treat having them just down the street. They are about 25 miles from my backyard.

They are awesome, always the best.

-J

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad you got her all fixed up...ART really stepped up to the plate.

Congrats to everyone involved. When you bringing her over?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice story and I agree a well deserved thank you to all the guys involved. Always good to hear of the beyond the call of duty experiences and I am sure you will enjoy Cody's bumblebee.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456