Birthday Ride!!!

Josiah Gross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the support you guys!! Makara, are you drag racing this weekend nov. 30-31 or next weekend? I'd love to meet up with you tommarow that's saturday or this wed. I could drive up after work. E-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 858 344-2262 Btw, I'm turning 27 how about you?

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josiah Gross:
Hey, thanks for the support you guys!! Makara, are you drag racing this weekend nov. 30-31 or next weekend? I'd love to meet up with you tommarow that's saturday or this wed. I could drive up after work. E-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 858 344-2262 Btw, I'm turning 27 how about you?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had planned on going to the strip tomorrow. Plans might change. How about we shoot for next sunday. I am pretty swamped at work right now and I have some b-day parties planned for this weekend. Driving a viper with a free flowing exhaust is no fun with a hangover. I'm turning 24. I feel so old.

Greg W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a number of us Viper guys here in San Diego that would be happy to give you a ride. Let me know. Email me. I'm in the Mission Bay area.

Greg W

OP
OP
J

Josiah Gross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey You Guys,

I'm a huge viper fan and have been working dilligently twards getting my own RT/10 for the past couple years. My big goal was to get one on my birth-day Dec. 5 01. Well, it's very close to happening but not quite yet. I would love it if there was some one in the San Diego or Las Angeles areas with a RT/10 that would love to show off there car and give a viper enthusiest a ride with the top down. I'd love to buy the willing person a after wards drink or some thing. It would be a ton of fun and would be a great lift to me. I love reading everyones posts about tweeking this or fixing that. That's part of what made me fall in love with the viper is the company it attracts!!! I've been to a couple events and every body is very friendly. If you want to set some thing up or want to talk to me more my # is 619-640-7001 Thanks every one!!

YellowSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I WOULD TAKE YOU IF I WAS IN THE AREA! TO BAD I AM IN IL, BECAUSE IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO SEE SOMEONE WHO APPRECIATES A VIPER!

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josiah Gross:
Hey You Guys,

I'm a huge viper fan and have been working dilligently twards getting my own RT/10 for the past couple years. My big goal was to get one on my birth-day Dec. 5 01. Well, it's very close to happening but not quite yet. I would love it if there was some one in the San Diego or Las Angeles areas with a RT/10 that would love to show off there car and give a viper enthusiest a ride with the top down. I'd love to buy the willing person a after wards drink or some thing. It would be a ton of fun and would be a great lift to me. I love reading everyones posts about tweeking this or fixing that. That's part of what made me fall in love with the viper is the company it attracts!!! I've been to a couple events and every body is very friendly. If you want to set some thing up or want to talk to me more my # is 619-640-7001 Thanks every one!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey that's my birthday too! I might take the car to Bakersfield this weekend to drag race but I'm not sure yet. I live in Hollywood. If you want to make the trip I'll give you a ride.