Black Vipers will be worth more...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....this is a joke right? I'm sure someone will sue citing discrimination, freedom of speech and the general stupidity of it all.

OppositeLock

VCA Member
Reaction score
Not a joke. California already has laws on the books prohibiting certain types of cars from being painted brown. Have you seen a brown painted car made from a major manufacturer since the late-70's/early-80's?

Would it be too much to ask for them to refocus on resolving CA’s budget catastrophe first…:rolleyes:

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what about black convertible tops? CA is the home of a lot of convertibles

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is nothing more 'pressing' than to discuss BLACK vehicles now??? Methinks this will go on the chopping block as did NYS's so-called 'Obesity Law--Tax on sweetened beverages'...good grief...juli

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though we love to visit California, it's still the land of fruits and nuts. No offense to any folks here.

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after living there for alomst 6 years I can say its typical. The government (and some people) are totally out of control there. And they wonder why they are bankrupt. Maybe they should focus on their illegal imigration, gangs, and financial issues instead of garbage like this. Or possibly figure out why the people from parade around celebrating the death of 4 cops... who were killed by a convicted felon.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after living there for alomst 6 years I can say its typical. The government (and some people) are totally out of control there. And they wonder why they are bankrupt. Maybe they should focus on their illegal imigration, gangs, and financial issues instead of garbage like this. Or possibly figure out why the people from parade around celebrating the death of 4 cops... who were killed by a convicted felon.

Dozens march for Mixon, against police

:tx:

(note lib media: "dozens" then 1st line "60" - kinda like the million man march having a million, whatever number lie helps you look the best)

Even though we love to visit California, it's still the land of fruits and nuts. No offense to any folks here.

ditto

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Austrian" influence...:lmao:sorry, but I live very close...

:usa:
not to CA.

But, to AT! :eater:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dozens march for Mixon, against police

:tx:

(note lib media: "dozens" then 1st line "60" - kinda like the million man march having a million, whatever number lie helps you look the best)

ditto

OMFG are you serious? Those are 60 people I hope get murdered theirselves. Pure trash. F'ing idiots! I hope they all rot in hell. Celebrating someone who kills 4 policeman, rapes people, and just a general piece of crap? People like that (and those who celebrate his life) don't deserve to breath the same oxygen that decent people do.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMFG are you serious? Those are 60 people I hope get murdered theirselves. Pure trash. F'ing idiots! I hope they all rot in hell. Celebrating someone who kills 4 policeman, rapes people, and just a general piece of crap? People like that (and those who celebrate his life) don't deserve to breath the same oxygen that decent people do.

heard at least one of the **** victims was a child.....where are the libs :dunno:

truly the death of one of (their kind of) hero

jjbondzio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya people in california are all wacked out. its those damn tree huggers and environmentalist. they care more about saving the earth then the safety of people. they deffinetly need a reality check and get their priorities straight. plus its way to expensive to live there. i mean seriously who cares about pollution and crap like that when its not going to affect any of us until our great great great grandchildren are dead and probably long after that. what a bunch of liberals=tree hugger=d-bags=tools

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get real... if its hot, you blast the A/C regardless of what color car you're in. Its not like black cars have colder or higher performance A/C gear in them.

tennis tom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This type of stupidity is not by accident, it is manufactured. When I was growing up here in the 50's and 60's, Cal had the number one school system in the nation. Today we are vying with Arkansas for last place.

Schools no longer educate here, they indoctrinate. Self-esteem training tops the curriculum--people here demand all the rights but none of the responsibilities of citizenship. The best thing that could happen to the Cal public school system is to shut it down and force parent/s to baby-sit their own children. I'm doing my share to save the ozone layer, I'm not a *******, my carbon foot-print stops with me.

Gov Terminator started off OK, helping business by lowering Worker's Comp costs, but now that he knows being born in the US is no longer required to become Pres, he is full speed ahead telling the electorate the lies they want to hear.

He has proposed legalizing *** so it can be taxed to solve the budget crisis that illegal immigration has created. I guess that's what happens when you marry a Kennedy/Schriver. He must be lacing those big fat stogies he smokes with herbs.

I'm an early adapter, I traded my black 2003 and went green, buying an 2008 SSG 'Verte. Will this law force me to remove my black stripes that I paid $3G extra for? Maybe I can buy some carbon credits from Big Al.

Banning black buildings, black cars--where will this end?

Uh oh, gotta' get indoors, the sky is falling.

Last edited:

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So at what hue level does one become a violation?? They claim that darker colors absorb more heat and require more energy to cool...then just paint all vehicles white. Since it's an environmental/energy concern, just ban air-conditioning all together...it's not like our grandparents had it in their black Model-T.

Oh another good point, how about they tear up all the BLACK ASPHALT and concrete all highways to keep things a bit cooler as well...maybe even go back to dirt/gravel roads... :rolleyes:

Next step is banning homes with black shingles... :mad:

tennis tom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gee, why don't you tell us how you really feel Tom. How about a membership???

:usa:

Sure, how do I pay? Venting here is cheaper than going to a shrink. I got a year free membership to something when I bought my 2008 SSG vert, was it to this? Can I pay with carbon credits?
:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456