Blue 2001 - Pemberton's a silver tongued devil

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue 2001 - Pemberton\'s a silver tongued devil

With lines like "I'll make you a great deal because I feel so bad for you" , followed by "I'll bet that sapphire blue would also look great with those stripes" I'm as good as gaffed and in the boat. Just as soon as I work out the financing(hopefully early next week), I'm going to have a 2001 viper. I guess I won't sleep for a couple of more weeks now. ABS and roll up windows. I'm ready to start loving my new Viper.

Thanks Woodhouse. You guys are the best!

Bill, can I pick it up somewhere around Nashville and drive it home? Carla and I could have a road trip and break in the car at the same time. I think Nebraska might be a little too far this time.

Straw poll time: Do I stick with the SEASNAKE plate or do I retire it and start over?

GaryC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Blue 2001 - Pemberton\'s a silver tongued devil

I got silver tongued myself by Bill, lol, I was looking for used and a week later, I got a Sapphire/silver and glad I went new. Bill is great people and glad I was put in touch with him.

Seasnake is a tuff call, aaaaaaaaa, keep it but be more careful. Enjoy your new toy, btw, I finally caught up on sleep waiting 5 days for my first Viper.

Looks like a Merry Christmas at your house after all.

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score

After your last message, it makes me feel so good to hear things are again slowly on the way up, like i said before, hope this car brings and means as much joy and importance as the last. Take care,

Rowan.

OP
OP
S

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RT for me. I shaved my head just so I could get a tan with the top off my old RT.

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations...
Now I have to strat looking..
frown.gif

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score

seasnake,
I too went with the R/T even though i am up here near Buffalo,NY
Nothing like the open top on a nice day!!!
I would strongly recommend the 5pts or now 6pts be installed before you even take delivery!! Bill's tech guy had to assist by phone my viper tech on how to install them on the R/T.
But 140mph with the top off and windows down is just awesome!!!
enjoy!!!
JIM

p.s. I wish that I would have had bill stripe mine before it left him!!that is my only regret.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations! Definitely keep the Seasnake name, it's great! I can't wait to see it, hope you go for the stripes like before as well.

OP
OP
S

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I plan on doing the stripes again, but probably not right away. Of course that may depend on how much I get out of the insurance settlement. Like you guys I think they set the car off great. They may even bring out the blue a little more.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4