Bolt holes for 5 pt. harness, what size?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to put a set of belts in my '94. I need to know the size and thread of the holes in the floor, and behind the seats.

I Already have two, five point harnesses from another vehicle. What are peoples opinion of "M&R" belts? They have the SFI spec. #16.1. Any good? I never had any problem passing tech in a Drag car with these belts, should they be different for road courses?

Thanks for all the help!

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know that the ones behind the seat are 7/16th fine thread (because I've recently installed a Northwind Roll Bar in my Viper and it uses those attaching points).
I'm pretty sure the lower holes are the same size.

BTW, Thanks to Mike Trost at Northwind Engineering for faxing me a copy of the installation instructions! I bought the roll bar used from Sean Roe and Mike was happy to fax the instruction to me.

If I ever have a little more free time I'll post pics of the roll bar.

I've been working an average of 75 hours a week (7 days a week, 10 - 12 hours a day)since May.
At least its a fairly easy job i've been doing, driving the new 2002 Ram trucks around the plant.

One of these days I'm hoping to find the time to post about my opinions of the new Ram (if I can find the time, hahaha). gotta go!
BURNOUT.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte