boot cover

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm so frustrated over the lack of not getting my cover . I bought my 04 new in january of 04 from a dealer in N.H. In may I got a letter from D.R. Jackson VP Marketing saying I would recieve it shortly. In July I contacted the selling dealer and was told they would look into it. They now don't return my calls. I then contacted VCA and have not heard from them. I called Dodge customer help 3 weeks ago and was told they would look into it. Last week I called Dodge again and was told they were still lookiing into it. I can't believe the apathy everyone involved has shown. Does any one have a suggestion?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drop me an e-mail or PM with your information (name, selling dealer, & VIN). I have had pretty good luck getting them for some other folks and would be happy to help if I can.

Chris

AndyP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 03 and went to my dealer ordered one an got it in about a week, maybe it's different in Canada!!!! Andy

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Bird. I just sold my GTS with all the MGW goodies and cover that I bought from you. Next year when you are ready to get out of that silver bullet give me a shot at it first as I will be in the market!!!

snaketime

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have an 04 that I purchased in February. Same story as you. The dealer finally got me the right contacts. Dodge customer service has no knowledge of the covers, and if your car didn't ship with one, it doesn't show on the build sheet. Further, I'm told it's not Dodge handling it, but a marketing firm. I still don't have mine, but they say they'll ship it soon. PM me if you need the contacts and #'s.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still haven't received mine nor been contacted by anyone.I hope this all gets fixed soon.I posted this same thing about a month ago. :confused:

OP
OP
B

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chris for any help you can give. Dodge seems to want high end buyers, but they have no use for customers.

OP
OP
B

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks 04's come with the car . I have a cover I bought from Jon B. I want the other one I paid Dodge for.

OP
OP
B

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come you sold your car so soon? I thought you really loved it. My car will be for sale in the spring. The problem with a private sale is the additional Ct. 6% sales tax that I don't pay on a trade. 70,000 x 6.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE: Thanks Chris for any help you can give. Dodge seems to want high end buyers, but they have no use for customers.

--------------------
silver SRT
--------------------
Could not say better myself. :mad:

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If none of the above works, take them to small claims court. That might get their attention. Call your local news channel. Get postal on them, without the violence :D

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OR go to the forums and complain over and over.nagging always works how do you think i got permission to buy my viper. :2tu:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still haven't received mine nor been contacted by anyone.I hope this all gets fixed soon.I posted this same thing about a month ago. :confused:

James -

Your cover shipped on September 1st from Detroit to the address you provided me. I personally got confirmation on that. If that is NOT the case, let me know ASAP and I will launch a call first thing Monday morning. Thanks!

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine