Bored, So I thought I would take some pictures....

05RedSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I was sitting at home bored and it was a nice sunny day, so I thought I would pull the cars out and take some pictures.

You must be registered for see images

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep your chin high Aaron. You will get through these rough times soon, and before you know it, things will turn around for you financially, I am sure. :D

OP
OP

05RedSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kudos guys...

I really didn't mean to take pictures of the neighborhood (otherwise I would have taken a picture of the front of my own house), now that I look back at the pictures I can see that it looks like that's what I might have been doing haha.

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the pictures, I never get tired of looking at pictures of great cars.

riverflyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mendocino, on the lovely North coast of California
I know I am going to hate myself for asking but what do homes in the neighborhood go for? I live in N. Cal. where the fixer uppers go for 800k! I was in Arkansas, in a nice new subdivinion around Fayateville and was shocked at how cheap really nice homes were and just wondered if Tenn has similar bargains?

OP
OP

05RedSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks,

Most Cayennes don't have the rear mounted full size spare tire (they have a donut inside under the rear compartment. It's just an option.