Bought 96 GTS!!

DynoDaddy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I finally did it. I will have pics of the car in a couple of weeks when it arrives. I passed up on the Yellow FL Viper for a couple of reasons, but luckily found exactly what I was wanting. I am looking forward to recieving the car and joining the VCA.

I am now looking for a good car cover to get. What do you guys use and reccommend? Thanks!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS...nice choice!!

Maybe we'll see you at our Cincy meeting in Jan.

Happy Thanksgiving as well !!!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Sure can, Joseph...ANY VCA member is always welcome, whether you join Ohio Region or Ind/Ky Region (or other)...will be 2nd Sat in Jan, at the Convention Ctr. during the Cavalcade of Customs Show...more details later on Ind/Ky website (or, send ME your e-mail). Also, our Feb. Mtg. will be combined with a family ski outing at Perfect north Slopes in Lawrenceberg, IN which is just off of I-275.

We have SEVERAL active members in the Greater Cincy area.

OP
OP
D

DynoDaddy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, I will be joining the KY/IN chapter soon since i technically live in Ky.

I forgot to tell you guys that this car happens to be the 27th GTS ever built. I am even more excited about that information. Does anyone here have a GTS with an earlier VIN #?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
GREAT, Joseph...let me know your address so that I can get you on mailing list ASAP (next mailing the first week in Dec....guess WHO is the Region Sec.)

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. I don't mean to rain on your parade but VIN numbers don't run in sequence so if your Vin ends in 00027 it does not mean it was #27 off the line, of course it could have also been #1! Date of manufacture on the drivers door should give you a better idea how early it was.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery