>> Bought a race car and should sell my RT/10 <<

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just closed a deal on a track ready Viper, so that means I should probably get rid of my RT/10, otherwise I have 4 Vipers sitting here.

I posted it in the classifieds, but it hasn't shown up there yet. Here are the details:

New/Pre-Owned RT/10's

Price 48000

Year 1994

Model RT/10 Roadster

Mileage 26000

Exterior Color red

Interior Color Gray leather

Description

This one has 900 HP !!! Street legal, registered, smogged &amp; Priced to sell at $48,000. Look at what is included:

Blue Printed SVSi racing motor work ($17,000 package)
Penske 3way Adjustable Shocks ($7,000)
Brembo Front Brake set up ($4,000)
SVSi Roll bar, 5 point harness ($1,500)
Alpine stereo with amps/sub, Alpine Alarm ($2000)
SVS Carbon Fiber Front Splitter ($3,000)
Double Bubble Hard Top ($3,000)
West Coast Viper 300 Shot Nitrous Setup($1,500)

Also includes Large Radiator, dual fans, power steering cooler, seat lowering kit, Borla Exhaust, Rear Wing, brake bias control inside the car,Vipermania side windows and Snake Oyl curved Side windows, 3:55 gears for faster acceleration, car cover and a ton more.

Won the last West Coast Viper dyno contest at 782 RWHP and 1,050 RWTQ on Nitrous and 525 RWHP on motor alone. Nitrous used 3 times ever since installed (the same bottle in garage has never been refilled and still is mostly full.)

All work and maintenance since I bought the car has been done by West Coast Viper, so you are more than welcomed to talk to them about my car if you want. I have tracked the car a total of 5 times and the rest of the time it is driven on the street. It is nasty mean loud with a tough lope to it.

I am selling because I have 3 vipers already and have just (today) purchased a fully dedicated race Viper for the track, and see no need to have 4 Vipers. Car comes with stock 17" wheels (Purner wheels have been sold.)

This is an awesome car, and I almost do not want to sell it. First come, first serve.

Price is firm and I'll just hang on to the car until it sells for that. Call me at 760-613-1415 and let me know you saw it on the ViperClub site.

-Manny

-----

Here are some pics from last month with 20" HRE 545R wheels on it (those wheels are now on my GTS)-- note the Sports Bar was not on the car when I took these photos.

You must be registered for see images

With stock wheels, the top on and the side windows in