Boyd Coddington wheels

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings from bone chilling Southern Oregon. 12 degrees here this morning and I am trying to buy some wheels.....go figure. Does anyone out there run the Boyd Coddington "Rebel" wheels on their Viper??? If so do you have any pics? Really like the look of the wheels and want to do something a little out of the ordinary on my car. Thanks :2tu:

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look pretty nice

I had some boyd coddington shysters on my s10 truck, i looooooove boyd coddington wheels. I wish they made the shysters fit on vipers!

You must be registered for see images

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this isn't adding anything, but I hate that guy. he's so smug and played-out.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Rebel PH rim looks great, I wonder if it's also available in 18 inch :)
But I agree with snampro that Boyd's personality isn't all that great.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Every time that I hear his name it makes me think of the sucky show he had. I really like the wheels that are posted above but don't want to have his name on my car. If they were Foose wheels, I would have no problem.

OP
OP
M

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told by the tire store here where I live that they could get those wheels in 18 X 10 and 18 X 13 for my car. I wonder if the Viper caps would fit in place of the Coddington caps? Don't know much about him. Thought the wheels sould be a bunch more because of the name but was surprised. Maybe he found God like Roofum??

:rolleyes: :usa:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told by the tire store here where I live that they could get those wheels in 18 X 10 and 18 X 13 for my car. I wonder if the Viper caps would fit in place of the Coddington caps? Don't know much about him. Thought the wheels sould be a bunch more because of the name but was surprised. Maybe he found God like Roofum??

:rolleyes: :usa:

LOL....roofum found God like I found a million dollars under my pillow this morning. Notice that after "finding God" he went on to get banned from this forum anyway.

I like that first picture posted in here...are they heavy as boat anchors or pretty light?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have seen ONE set, the seller wanted to trade in 2-years old. They needed a re-chrome BADLY....chrome job was cheap / inferior. We passed.

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch what you are buying most of his wheels are
made offshore and are of poor quality.

Skeeter

OP
OP
M

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK.....off on another tangent. Does anyone have the CCW SP550's? Just talked to John at CCW and I could have a set in about 2 weeks. Any pics?? They look good on CCW's website. Thanks.....I am wheel crazy now that I have the new PS2's sitting in the garage.

:bonker:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chip Foose ftw. He makes custom rims..Forgot the company that makes them for him..Boyd is a bitter old windbag...That being said I loved quite a few of his hotrods though....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness