Brian Angen Service and Memorial Fund

Reaction score
Members of the Northern California Viper community were shocked and saddened to hear of the untimely passing of Brian Angen, son of VCA members Rocky and Terri Angen. Brian was the victim of a terrible boating accident over the weekend in the San Joaquin Delta. Brian's zest for life and his passion for racing were apparent to anyone with whom he came in contact.

Brian faced many difficult challenges as a young man, most serious of which was a brain tumor which cost him the use of his right eye.

Despite this challenge, Brian was determined to compete as a professional race car driver. With the support of his parents, his skill and determination led him to win races at tracks all over the United States. Just two weeks ago he was profiled in a magazine article on "racing stars of the future".

We would like to honor Brian's memory by supporting the dreams of young people who share Brian's passion for racing, particularly those who lack the resources to fulfill their dreams.

To honor the life of Brian Angen, "The Brian Angen Memorial Fund" has been established by the Viper Club of N.CA. with approval of the Angen Family. Send your tax deductible contributions in lieu of flowers to:

The Brian Angen Memorial Fund
% Viper Club of America
101 First Street
Suite 420
Los Altos, CA 94022

Memorial services will be held this Friday at 11:00 AM at the Darling Fischer Garden Chapel. A gathering will follow afterwards at the Angen's
residence.

Darling Fischer Garden Chapel
471 E. Santa Clara Street.
San Jose, CA 95112
Phone 408 998-2226

Angen's
1387 Vallejo Dr.
San Jose, CA 95130
408 243-0282

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My check is in the mail today. I only met Brian a few times but he seemed to love life. He always had a smile on his face. Brian will be missed greatly.

Reaction score
I heard about this a couple days ago and was quite saddened. I've never actually met the Angens, but I had seen them racing their Panoz a few times, once at Viper Days/Buttonwillow. Brian was a good driver and, from what I've heard, a really nice guy.
My thoughts go out to the Angens, hoping they take this in stride.
crying.gif
I've lost a few of my close family members and know that it can be hard to deal with. With support from friends and family, it gets just a little bit easier.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang