30 days with my coupe... - thanks to Steve at Vipair and the great people of the VCA

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As most people on this forum and members of this club already know... Steve took on a daunting task of running multiple businesses, raising a family and then funding and developing a convertible to coupe conversion project after my injuries sustained during my deployment to Afghanistan. With the help of many generous members of the VCA, Steve was able to make my beat up convertible into a showroom ready coupe!

The past 30 days have been a dream come true! I find myself looking for any excuse just to go to the garage and get another glimpse nearly every night. Once the clock stops at work and I get home, I jump out of my Jeep and into the Viper only finding that I always end up convincing myself that I need go to the other end of town to grab some beer even though there's a liquor store across the street. Peering behind me through the rear view mirror, I get to see that **** coupe duck-tail with two gorgeous white stripes. Not only do I get to enjoy this car but so does everyone else! I have driven this car everyday there wasn't precipitation and get a thumbs up on nearly every block. The car had a few over heating issues and alignment issues but with Steve's determination, this car stays nice and cool and straight even on the days I fill up the tank twice lol! Steve did such a great job that people think my car is brand new everywhere I go. The attention to detail is insane!!

.... All because Steve and the VCA came together and created something much larger than themselves. I can't imagine the sacrifices Steve, his family, and his company took with the countless hours and money he had to pour into my car. Some of these parts and a lot of the funding couldn't have been done without the great people on the VCA showing their passion for the services our men and women sacrifice everyday for. The car community would not be the same without people like Steve putting everything on the line to help out one individual and a group of the people, like the VCA, contributing to such a dream.

This weekend I will meeting up with some of the Colorado VCA guys for the Estes Park cruise so I'm looking to finally meeting some more members and show them what their contributions produced. I'm pretty sure I'll have the only 05' coupe there ;)

These past 30 days with my coupe have been a dream come true.... Thank you! :usa: :beer:

fuel_junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 30 days with my coupe... - thanks to Steve at Vipair and the great people of the

Guess I will be the first to say it...no...Thank you:usa: I do my best to take the time to appreciate the kindness of others, it seems to be a dying trait these days.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: 30 days with my coupe... - thanks to Steve at Vipair and the great people of the

I will say it too. Thank you for your service, and hope you recover from injuries quickly. Men and women like you enable us ALL to enjoy the benefits of being a US Citizen. One of which, of course, is driving an AMERICAN supercar! Lets see some pics!